charlee in florence!

charlee in florence!

Friday, 11 October 2013

Dreary Venice

After an eventful morning, we arrived in Venice, greeted with a cold breeze that felt like a slap in the face. Though I had a great weekend looking at beautiful art and hanging out with beautiful people, I can honestly say I'm done with Venice for the foreseeable future. After the novelty of watery roads wore off, the city felt cold (not just literally). And I know I'm not alone in saying it has a weird vibe about it. There aren't really any "locals". The city is run by tourists, so it lacks the magic and charm you would expect from such a unique place. 
Enjoy the photos nonetheless x
















































































































































As always, any photos can be seen larger by clicking on them.
Thank you Miranda and Amy for sharing your faces.
A dopo Venezia x

No comments:

Post a Comment