Today was my first day. I spent most of it wondering around the city trying to get my bearings and fight jet lag, and let me tell you, the two activities do not mix very well. I decided to have a nice pizza at the restaurant closest to my B&B as recommended by Riccardo (the owner). Riccardo, you've done well. That was one delish pizza. Feeling the need to walk off the pizza and red wine and fight my jet lag a little longer, I took a few evening (sera) snaps.
Feast your eyes, buon appetito x
as always, every photo can be enlarged by clicking it...
follow me on instagram http://instagram.com/charlotte__rose or search #charleeinflorence for more photos.
Stay tuned x






You made it! This looks great. I miss you so much already xxx
ReplyDeleteAhh I love that you're a fellow blogger! Exciting! I want to hear more of this adventure xx
ReplyDelete